Saturday, July 9, 2011

"One fish, red fish, blue fish"


One fish
So during my two week journey back East, my sister-in-law had a work convention down in Florida leaving my brother for a bachelor for about a week.  Instead of him taking the whole week off from work, Linda and I volunteered to help him out.  We got to spend it with two of my nieces and a nephew.   With a pool in the backyard and two parents who enjoy swimming, they have taken to the water too! The little blue fish below and I would go close to the deep end and jump in.  He loved it!  I spent most of my time with him and his older sister outside in the water just about every afternoon while the one little fish would nap.  During the day we sometimes played the original Mario Bros on the first Nintendo that his dad, his uncle, and I got for Christmas many years ago.  I could tell that his dad showed him some of the old tricks to get 'extra lives'.   We would play tag and other games.  And then while they were sleeping Linda and I would clean up around the house.  Needless to say, when the three weeks were over, I was ready to fly home to Jared.

  Blue fish




No comments: